• GOMACO’s Commander II is back, and better than ever! It features the simplicity of a two-track paver with GOMACO’s exclusive and operator-friendly G+® control system.
• GOMACO’s Commander II is now equipped with G+ controls for independent track drive and steering.
• The Commander II features a six foot (1.83 m) long conveyor that feeds the mold. The conveyor has a belt speed of 350 feet per minute (106.7 mpm) to load the hopper quickly and efficiently.
• The GOMACO Commander II has a maximum paving speed of 54 feet per minute (16.46 mpm), and a travel speed of up to 82 feet per minute (25 mpm) to quickly traverse any job site.
• GOMACO’s Commander II features an isolated operator’s platform for comfort during paving.
• The Commander II’s pivoting operator’s console is about visibility and hands-on control. Operators can position the console for the best visibility during different applications.
• GOMACO’s Commander II is equipped with a 60 inch (1524 mm) wide sectional direct-drive trimmerhead for exacting grade preparation.
• GOMACO Remote Diagnostics (GRD) will transmit G+ settings, machine configuration, engine performance, and fault history for an immediate and complete diagnosis. It also allows software updates, fleet management, service indicators, and so much more.
• The Commander II will slipform a variety of applications and is designed to simultaneously trim and pour. It can easily convert from project to project with applications such as curb and gutter, safety barrier, irrigation canal, recreational path, shoulders and more.
It is now the technology that pulls everything together… G+ is the center that Connects all of the resources.
Once you experience G+ controls, you won’t be satisfied with anything else. It’s a control system that is both easy to learn and easy to operate. G+ expresses itself in easy to understand international icons and full script explanations. It operates in all the major languages of the world and in imperial or the metric system. It has a lightning-fast processing speed and features two-way communications between the accessories and G+. Its instant digital feedback combined with the tight closed-loop electronic and hydraulic control creates a G+ experience that is smooth, efficient, and accurate. There is nothing on the market that can compare, because G+ is a proprietary system that was designed by our in-house control experts incorporating what we have learned from decades of experience in the field, and from what we have learned from you, our customer.
- Machine operation is simple.
- Machine response is fast.
- Troubleshooting is pinpointed, quick, and easy.
- Fault history available.
- Control from stringline, 2D, or 3D guidance.
A flat-panel 6.5 inch (165 mm) anti-glare display screen is provided with sensor-controlled backlight levels for superior visibility in all operating conditions. The screen is rugged and shock resistant in its construction to protect against dust, moisture, and rain. G+ provides a full color display on the control panel to illustrate the current functions of the paver for set up and operation. A “run” screen on the control panel illustrates the various aspects of the paver. It includes paving speed and percentage of drive, steering, travel information, grade information, deviation meters, and more. Newly designed icons and color graphics make it easy to understand and easy to identify the targeted functions. G+ receives a track speed reading from pulse pickups in the track motors to give you real time feet (meters) per minute and total linear footage (meters). G+ controls feature a detailed fault history with the time stamp, date, and information to track when each fault occurred. GOMACO’s G+ control system has been proven around the world.
Concrete is fed into the hopper by a 20 inch (508 mm) wide, six foot (1.83 m) long conveyor belt. The Commander II features a belt speed of 350 feet per minute (106.68 mpm) to quickly move the concrete into the hopper.
Operator comfort and visibility has been designed into the new Commander II. The operator’s platform is isolated to eliminate vibration for operator comfort during paving.
The Commander II’s pivoting operator’s console is about visibility and hands-on control. The operator can position the console for the best visibility during different applications by pivoting it to the left or having it forward facing. The operator’s seat can be flipped out or stored up against the left side when not in use.
The six foot (1.83 m) long conveyor on the Commander II can be pivoted for side adjustments with the help of a hydraulic boom. The boom’s lever control is next to the operator’s console.
The Commander II is equipped with a 60 inch (1524 mm) wide sectional direct-drive trimmerhead for exacting grade preparation.
The Commander II operates with two different track lengths to accommodate the paver. The right track is six feet (1.83 m) long.
Commander II’s right track has a hydraulic height adjustment of 30 inches (762 mm) and a manual height adjustment of 16 inches (406 mm). The left track has a hydraulic height adjustment of 20 inches (508 mm).
Commander II can slipform safety barrier.
Commander II can be equipped for offset sidewalk slipform paving.
Commander II can be equipped with an undermounted sidewalk slipform paving mold.