Highly Mobile Compact Curb Machine
• The Curb Cadet will slipform concrete curb or extrude asphalt or concrete curb. The extruder is capable of handling zero-slump concrete. It is self-propelled and compact in size for easy loading and transporting from job-to-job.
• The manual travel control valve and knob, grade controls, engine controls, and warning light are located on the handle.
• The manual steering assembly with control panel provides the operator with front wheel steering. Mobility is achieved with a hydraulically driven, rear-mounted track. An optional three-track machine is also available.
• The manual hydraulic system is easy to operate, troubleshoot, and maintain with adjustments made by simply turning a knob on the valve. The vibrator control knob and the cross-auger control knob are located on the front of the machine.
• The coordinated stop switch provides automatic on/off control of vibrator and/or auger synchronized with forward travel.
• Elevation of the Curb Cadet is controlled by three hydraulic cylinders with 10 inch (254 mm) stroke and an additional 5 inch (127 mm) manual adjustment.
• Molds are quickly interchangeable on the Curb Cadet and can accommodate concrete mold configurations that will fit within a 12 inch (305 mm) wide by 14 inch (356 mm) high section. For other slipform mold configurations, please consult the factory.
• Curb may be poured on either side of the machine. The
hopper and mold is adjustable up to 12 inches (305 mm) by
sliding to the right or left of center for side or center pours. With the slipform mold, the Curb Cadet can place concrete over dowels or continuous reinforcing bar.
• The hydraulically powered extruding auger and the cross-feed auger easily convert from the extrusion to the slipforming operation.
• The Curb Cadet has the capability of pouring a 24 inch (610 mm) radius, depending on the mold profile.