The world's most versatile material-handling machines, the 9000 and 9500, have multiple uses with high-production grade trimming, as well as handling the toughest trimming operations, reclaiming operations and concrete placing.
The sidemounted trimmerhead enhances these capabilities and takes shoulder trimming to a new level.
• Capable of trimming off either side of the machine.
• Hydraulically controlled, sidemounted, sectional trimmerhead designed for shoulder work.
• Up to 6 ft. (1.83 m) sideshifting capabilities.
• 48 in. (1219 m) diameter trimming wheel.
• Cutting width from 24 in. (610 mm) to 60 in. (1524 mm).
• Single trimmerhead drive system for the 9000 with trimming widths less than 24 in. (610 mm). Dual trimmerhead drive system is available for the 9500 with a trimming width of 24 in. (610 mm) or more.
• Sectional trimmerhead allows width changes in 12 in. (305 mm), 18 in. (457 mm) and 24 in. (610 mm) increments.
• Existing machine hydraulics run the drive system.
• Pressure-compensated sideplates.
• The 9000 or 9500 travels on the existing roadway and the sidemounted trimmer eliminates the problems of restricted side clearance, obstacles along the shoulder and lack of offset or available track path outside the shoulder.
• Cross-conveyor for delivery of trimmed material from trimmerhead to centermounted transfer conveyor.
• Transfer conveyor has a 30 in. (762 mm) insert and can hydraulically shift forward 8 in. (203 mm) for operation and pull back to allow the trimmerhead to sideshift for transport.
• Rear conveyor on the 9000 and 9500 is used to place the trimmed material into haul units or into windrows.
• Transport width under 12 ft. (3.66 m) with shoulder trimmer mounted on the 9000 or 9500.