• The PS-4000 is built for maximum placing and spreading productivity in central mix operations.
• The PS-4000 is designed to place and spread concrete up to 43 ft. (13.11 m) wide with the single conveyor or up to 50 ft. (15.24 m) with the twin conveyor system or spread concrete without the use of the conveyor system.
• The symmetrical design of the conveyor system allows it to be mounted on the left or the right side, or twin conveyors can be mounted on both sides of the machine, depending on job-site logistics.
• The 5 ft. (1.52 m) wide GOMACO designed twin conveyor systems are built with the strength and durability to catch the concrete load from end-dump trucks.
• The GOMACO PS-4000 two-track placer is equipped with the folding belt conveyor and the four-track placer is equipped with the sliding belt conveyor.
• The two-track placer with the folding belt conveyor hydraulically raises and lowers to allow trucks to pass by. Folding time is just eight seconds up and six seconds down, providing high production concrete placing and spreading. The four-track placer with the sliding belt conveyor hydraulically extends in seven seconds and retracts in seven seconds to allow trucks to pass by.
• The conveyor deflector controls the discharge of concrete onto the grade. A unique wiper system assures a clean, efficient operation.
• Final spreading of the material for the needed paving width is moved with a reversible hydraulically powered 20 in. (508 mm) diameter split auger.
• Hydraulically pressure-compensated sideplates provide edge control and a spreading depth up to 19 in. (483 mm).
• The GOMACO controller system provides electronic monitoring of grade and steering for placing and spreading accuracy. The sensors operate off the same stringline as the paver.
• The PS-4000 is designed to provide years of dependable and safe service. Emergency stop buttons are located on strategic areas of the machine to protect those working on and around the machine.
Four-Track Sliding Belt Conveyor
Two-Track Twin Folding Belt Conveyor